Friday, August 22, 2008

Weekend with the KC Royals

It's 11:30 p.m. Friday and I just arrived to my mom's house in Merriam, KS after a few hours at Kauffman Stadium, where I'll be spending most of my hours the next two days.

Tonight I photographed Toby Cook, one of the nicest guys I've met in a long time. He works for the Royals, and from first impression...he works extremely hard. Long story short - the photo is for a calendar that he and his mother are going to be featured in next year. That was the first leg of the trip.

Tomorrow starts off in Independence, KS with a photo shoot of my young cousin's tackle football games! That's just for fun. Tomorrow night I'm shooting the Royals v. Tigers.

Sunday I'll be doing the day game before heading home to see the lovely wife, who is hard to be away from for extended periods of time. Go ahead...snicker. I'll be sure to put up a few photos from the weekend as soon as I get them ready.

Peace!

No comments: