Friday, August 8, 2008

Chasing the Sun





According to my facebook account, my peers think I have great father potential. Yippee...
Anyway, last night I went hunting for a great sunset. I'm always on the lookout for great color and good cloud formations, as those two elements make a sunset photographable.
Good friend Gary texted me last night to alert me of the combination of clouds in the sky and said we were in for a good opportunity. So I headed out to a favorite location of mine just north of Fort Scott.
After driving around for 10-15 minutes the sky turned a great orange color near the horizon. Using a 70-200 lens, I filled the frame with what you see here.
This is my first post so please forgive me if it sucks.
Also, I'm heading to Colorado tonight so hopefully when I return you will all get to read more great and exhilarating material.

No comments: