Monday, August 25, 2008

Life with the Royals Day 3







Day 3 was HOT! I'm officially burned on the neck and I have a white line under my bangs (if they even qualify to be long enough to be called that). My wife tells me I can't cut my hair for awhile because I'll look stupid.
Anyway. Sunday was the best day for me as far as shooting goes. I got some pretty cool stuff. The above 3 images are a few favorites.
The first image is of Magglio Ordonez of the Detroit Tigers being tagged out at homeplate by Royals catcher Miguel Olivo.
Second image is of crybaby Miguel Cabrera. He may be quite the slugger but he sure does know how to complain.
The last image is of Royals Shortstop Mike Aviles, whom my wife thinks is dreamy. That's the only reason I took so many shots of him. She would faint if she were to meet him. I'm such a great husband...
The weekend marked my last chance of the year to make good images of the Royals. I'll be shooting football from Saturday through December.

No comments: