Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mike and Jaime - Wedding

Jaime and I go back several years as her and my wife are best friends and have been for awhile. Mike and has become one of my best pals ever since he and Jai met up thanks to a meeting of fate in Fort Scott.
Mike's groomsmen were RELENTLESS. His wedding day turned into a ROASTING. Knowing his sense of humor and love for laughter, it only seems fitting. I'd not met any of them previous to the wedding so it was nice to finally meet the people he had bragged so much about.

I always try and get something of the bride and her father before the ceremony. It doesn't have to be anything earth-shattering ... just a nice moment between a father and his baby girl. Sam came into her dressing room as she was being laced up and immediately it was evident how special his daughter was to him. I stood in this same room less than two years ago while photographing his other daughter's wedding. He loves his girls!

Mike with his guys right outside the church entrance. Since it rained steadily all day long we were only able to shoot outside for about 15 minutes - my usual mode of operation is to shoot outside the majority of the time so this was unusual!

No comments: