Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Martin Family

Saturday's rain showers pushed back our photo shoot until last night (Monday). Thankfully it did because the weather was PERFECT. We had beautiful blue skies with ginormous puffy white clouds. A photographers dream....

I've known Tyler practically my entire life. I went to school with his brother Kyle and we played a few games of WAR on the family farm through the years. And Rachel I first met in college when we shared a journalism class together. Good people and I enjoyed the opportunity to photograph their family!



And these little ones were fun to photograph. The girls had beautiful smiles and the little guy was full of energy and laughs. Loved every minute I got to make images.

The funniest moment of the night occurred when the youngest grabbed hold of her sister's hair and tried to

No comments: