Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cagle Family - Olathe

It's been awhile since I photographed the Cagle family. I first photographed Madalyn as a toddler and she was quite the little model.

A few years later I photographed Braedon and Nicole in their wedding near the Country Club Plaza in KC.

Fast forward to present times and I had the opportunity to photograph the newest addition, Vannah, as well as the entire family for the Christmas card. We had a great time shooting outdoors and then around the Christmas tree in their living room.

A beautiful family! I look forward to more shoots in the years to come.

Vannah - 1.5 years old and a little cutie!

Madalyn - ALMOST 7!!! She was one of two flower girls in my wedding 3.5 years ago.

Madalyn peeks through the Christmas tree as she hangs her favorite ornaments. My favorite image from the shoot.

No comments: