Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Florida Vacation Redux

It's been super hush-hush the past few months because of a surprise Megan and I were hoping to pull off but finally it's all over and I can talk about it.

We returned home from Florida - Boca Raton to be exact - Monday night after a vacation to stay with several family members. Amy's 40th birthday is in December and we wanted to surprise her so we arranged to fly in for a few days and stay with her and the family. She was shocked!

Megan flew in on Wednesday and I flew in on Friday - twice the surprise!

Most of our time was spent shopping and eating - Felt Family Professions.

Scott took me to a beach and pier at sunrise on Sunday morning so I could photograph and see my first ever ocean sunrise. I wasn't let down one bit. Here are a few of my favorites. The first is titled "Our Love Won't Be Washed Away".


No comments: