Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Eden Family - Fort Scott

Where to begin?

I've known Jon since I left the womb - he's my cousin and been one of my best friends for as long as I can remember. Not many of my greatest memories happened without him. We've camped together, beat each senseless with foam toys in the pool, golfed together and I doubt it ... but it's always possible we've even streaked together. Doubtful though. We also used to have a jackalope when we lived together in college. Life has been a treat for sure....

I've photographed Jon and his wife, Meredith, several times over the past 3 years (They were married one week after Megan and I). This was the first family photo they have had with their 3 month old Kenlee, named after me of course! ;)



1 comment:

Team Eden said...

Thanks Kenny,

I would not have anyone else take our pictures. The only bad part is now I have to search though a hundred awesome pictures and try to figure out which ones to buy.

You Rock