Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Engagement - CK & Sydney - Blue Springs, Missouri

I used to catch frogs and build the most amazing hay forts with CK when we were just tiny little farts running around grandpa's farm. There were near-death experiences - including but not limited to: fingers hanging by threads after playing with knives, rolled ATVs, making too much noise late at night and countless others.

My life has been blessed - I can call my cousins my best friends. It's great to know that you can count on them when needed. CK was my best man when I married Megan. He was the first person I wanted to call when I proposed. Even though we live a few hours apart and don't see each other often, I know that if needed he would be there.


So I really didn't give he and his fiance much of a choice when they began planning their wedding - I was going to be their photographer, regardless of how they felt.

On Saturday I met them at their home in Blue Springs, Mo., for an engagement shoot. We did most of the images in Lees Summit but my favorite photo was taken in their home. I used paint to write words on their arms as they embraced...and well...here is the result and the cleanup afterwards.

No comments: