Thursday, November 5, 2009

Brittany and Steven - Engagement



Where to begin? These two are the perfect couple...one of my favorite quotes perfectly describes the way they feel for each other.

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."



I've known Brittany since she was a freshman at Pitt State...making me somewhat older...

We met up in my hometown so that their engagement pix wouldn't look like the rest - Brittany is our designer at Captured Images so she sees EVERY SINGLE IMAGE that Gary and I create. We're talking hundreds...of THOUSANDS over the past 5 years. When she asked me to shoot her session I really wanted to do something different than she had seen before.

Mission accomplished. They both love them.


Working with Brit has provided a little insight into her and Steven's relationship - she loves him more than anything. He is her sun and her moon.


Here's to a great engagement and a happy wedding day next May! Or is it April? :)

No comments: