Friday, August 7, 2009

Ryan & Elizabeth - Engagement Session

Placing a finger on the date I first met Ryan is hard. One might think that because he's such an unforgettable fellow, that it would be impossible NOT to remember when my life was changed on that day his bright, shining self shook my hand.
Ok ok...enough of that. Cousin CK and Ryan have been friends FOREVER. At least as long as I can remember. For that reason, I have known Ryan for quite some time obviously. We've shared grandma's noodles together, watched baseball together and cracked on CK a few times.
I only recently met Ryan's fiance Elizabeth - via facebook of course - when they asked me to photgoraph their wedding this fall. Last weekend we met up in Blue Springs, Mo., for an engagement photo shoot. We had a blast and I think the photos show that.






No comments: