Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Allen County Volleyball

WOW! What a group!

I've yet to see them actually bump, set or spike a ball but the Allen County Community College volleyball team seems to have their %^$& together. I arrived late (This never happens, I swear!) and would have fully understood if my head was ripped off and used for spiking drills. This, thankfully, never happened.





Right off the bat we headed to a little garden area and shot in some great light. Shortly after we ended up in an alley with a phenomenal brick door and cool door to shoot in. Up to this point everything was going great...nothing to really write home about but still cool nonetheless. My head about exploded though when I found out we were going to be shooting in a nearby bar!!! That was a first for me and even though there was not much light, we used some cool posing and really rocked the joint out. This is when I fell in love with the team...it's hard to really impress me...but for some reason I knew they were a bunch of cool cats worthy of the title of GROOVIEST TEAM EVER.

Up next was a trip to the courthouse (not to jail thankfully) where we attempted to do some shots of the girls all walking toward the camera and failed miserably. Shhh....we made up for it shortly thereafter at an old rail bridge with some cool graffiti, including a pictorial of a monkey.

No comments: