Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Senior Sneak Peek - Kalee

I've always enjoyed surprises, especially happy surprises. Had a senior this morning that had me fairly nervous because I'd never met her before. Those always throw me off.

As soon as Kalee walked in I knew it would be a blast. Anyone who plays guitar, sings and wants to wear their prom dress on railroad tracks is legitimate in my book. She even offered to do a rope swing off a bridge 25 feet in the air. The insurance company wouldn't have approved so we nixed that idea pretty quickly.

Here are a few teasers of her shoot. The first in her prom dress and the second with her electric guitar.

Kalee will be a senior at Fort Scott High School this coming semester. She's one of my first sessions and I can say that, even though I only spent 3 hours with her, she's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She's a great kid and easy to photograph.

No comments: