Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shoes


I have a fascination with shoes. I didn't realize it until recently but the things people put on their feet are so important of a detail that I'm not sure how I missed it!

We all have our own sense of fashion but we generally really express ourselves through what we put on our feet. My style a bit deranged and generally crappy overall. If you ask my wife or my mom or my twin sister - just about anyone actually - what my shoe style is...they will immediately say "all white sneakers." No questions asked...it's always all-white sneakers. What does that say about me? I'm really not sure but if anyone has a clue, let me know!

So in the past year I've really tried to give myself a requirement of doing a photograph of the subject's shoes to showcase who that person is. See if you can determine the type of person each is just by looking at the shoes.


No comments: