Monday, April 19, 2010

Cowboys of Southeast Kansas


Once in awhile we all find a gold mine. It might not be literally filled with gold...so don't go thinking I've been drinking the crazy juice again.

Last week I found one of these rare gems. My uncle has asked me to come photograph him and his buddies while they were working cattle. First, I thought it would be cool. Then when my day filled up with appointments I found it harder to fit in. Luckily, thanks to a few people encouraging me to go, I made the trip to the ranch.

These images are what I found. And they have become some of the most popular images I've ever made.




1 comment:

Lizzy said...

It really is amazing! My dad would love these pics. My parents have a cowboy themed living room and I can totally see one of those in there. They are so creative and I love the black and white!