Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Displays at Captured Images


With the wedding season already beginning and senior season just about ready to hit full force, we have started designing our new windows at the Captured Images storefront.

I'm not sure what our theme is but our studio printer has been cranking out the large prints that will fill the windows. We always try and print up quite a few larger prints and as you can tell below there are two 16x24 prints that have great color and will look amazing once sprayed and mounted!

I'm especially proud of these images because these are all my photos. Gary has several prints up to but it's pretty sweet seeing my stuff printed big.

There are lots of changes happening here so keep your eyes peeled for more and more exciting tidbits on the blog!


We have goals every year for our seniors and mine this year is to really bring my A+ game and produce some killer images! Get ready!!!!

No comments: