Wednesday, July 29, 2009

St. Mary's Colgan Dance Team 09-10




I have to thank a client and friend from Pittsburg who set me up with this shoot. Mary got me hooked up with the Colgan cheer squad earlier in the month. Got an email from the dance coach last week about possibly shooting the dance team since the cheer team's photos turned out so well. This just proves my theory that not only do you have to know the right people, you have to do a good job every shoot! I strive to exceed expectations in hopes of landing new jobs. . . looks like it paid off this time.

For the shoot, we met at Gorilla Village on the Pittsburg State University campus and used Timmons Chapel and the bridge at Campus Lake for the locations. All went smoothly and we had great smiles! On top of that, I got to meet a great bunch of girls and take some fun photos. Enjoy....

No comments: