Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Taylor Family


Troy and Penny Taylor will leave the country this fall and won't return for 5 years. As missionaries, they have been called to witness in Verona, Italy.

When they called a month or so ago to do family portraits, I felt honored to be the one to capture their small family of 4. These images will be given as gifts to family and friends before they leave.

Noah & Rowen, 4 and 2 years old, were a delight to photograph, as were mom and dad and a family friend who joined them for a few photos.

They stopped by the studio to select the images they wanted and handed me a prayer card (above) with one of their photos on it. It's now sitting beside my desk...every day when I get to work I'll see it and hopefully remember to pray for their adventure.

No comments: