Friday, March 12, 2010

Favorite Winter Photograph


I just realized I never got around to blogging about this photo here. Crazy story. Actually not really but now I have to live up to the hype and write something entertaining.

Okay, so most of you know that my favorite place in the area is this waterfall. For every 4 trips to this waterfall I might get 1-2 good images. That's it. This is one of them. At least in my mind!

I made this image about the time the sun went down. It was winter (Duh!!!) and there was plenty of ice (as you can undoubtedly see) and it was cold. And I was standing in the water. Somehow my feet didn't get soaked as I was wearing my $30 waterproof boots from Wal-Mart. Best $30 I ever spent!!!

Anyway this was shot at a pretty low ISO and low shutter speed with a 14mm aspherical lens.

No comments: