Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby #2

My wife and I are having a baby! Woot woot. We've known this since a few weeks before Christmas but I don't know if I've made it official, aka put it on THE BLOG!

We already have one child - her name is Mocha and she's a cocker spaniel. You laugh....she's more spoiled than most human beings. She sleeps with us. Pukes on the floor. Pees on visitors. Essentially, we should be prepared....though she hasn't ever worn a diaper...

In less than two weeks we will find out if its a girl or a boy. My preference? Health and adorable.

I used to want a girl to spoil. Lately, though, I've been hearing that boys are easier to raise. So I'll take one of those please!

Early on we had a sonogram to check if it was a single child or multiples. Thankfully it came back saying there was only in there! I'm a twin...so I wanted to make sure early if I should stick around or run for the border. I'll be sticking around...

Two weeks from today is the official sonogram so we will know if its a boy or girl....photos soon!

1 comment:

Jessica Edwards Photography said...

Congrats! Be sure to post lots and lots of pictures. :)