Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chef Michael Richardson

For the past few months I've been involved in a project with Michael Richardson, who is publishing a cookbook. Back in the fall I shot the first images that he planned to use for the back cover of the book and since then we have completed two additional shoots for the same purposes as well as for cover photos, inside images and marketing materials as well.

The title of the book is not yet complete so I won't spoil anything and write it here. What I can tell you is that it's going to be an amazing book, printed and bound just as nicely as any other book you can buy. It's going to be twice as thick for a similar price of a book with half the recipes.

It comes out in June! I'll be updating more and more as the design is complete. It's exciting to be a part of!

1 comment:

Luke Townsend said...

This is a way cool portrait!