Friday, January 22, 2010

Engagement - Amanda & Blake

Amanda radiates amazing vibes. It's one of those unexplainable qualities. I know her so very little that I can't really tell you much about her except that she and her dude are in love! But in the short time I got to photograph her and her fiance, Blake, I felt like she was a person that others gravitate to. Sorry to leave you out Blake...you were awesome too! I like nice people. They are more fun to photograph!

Great light. Great kiss. Great photo!

I asked Blake to use his amazing muscular ability to fling her around, which he did quite well. But my camera didn't focus in time on the PERFECT moment and we never got it back. No worries. I like it fuzzy as well!

This was my favorite image from the shoot. There's something very perfect about it, something that says she feels safe where she is. And that to me is amazing.

No comments: