Thursday, December 18, 2008

Busy busy busy....I'll stop complaining







So the past week has brought working later than midnight 2 of the 4 nights and one past 10 p.m. another night. It's Thursday night, meaning we have officially less than 20 hours to order whatever we have to get ordered for the Christmas orders.






So far so good..I think for the most part we've done okay. Palmer and I look like a bunch of rag-tag scruff bags about midnight.....just imagine psycho hair and desks full of 2 liter bottles of Dr. Pepper and Coke. If you can do that you'll be able to see what it's like right now at Captured Images.






Enough complaining. Occasionally I feel the need to take a break from it all and do something a bit fun. I designed 3 new business cards today, two of which I'll be putting into circulation as soon as they get back from the lab. All 3 new designs are posted here. The top two are the ones you'll be seeing shortly!

No comments: