Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009

Well folks the new year is almost here. Life definitely blew by me the last 360+ days. I've been thinking a lot about my resolutions for 2009....those of which I'll probably blow within a week...





So, knowing that I will probably fail, I'm going to at least list them to make myself accountable.



1. Smile more



2. Go to church more



3. Spend more time with family



4. Double my freelance income



5. Make others smile more



6. Have at least 2 images published in Sports Illustrated or ESPN The Magazine



7. Don't drop my cellphone



8. Win a photo contest



9. Drink half the amount of soda that I do right now



10. Spend more quality time with my wife

11. Visit the Smoky Mountains, a beach and a forest I've never stepped foot in.

12. Take more vacation!!!

So...if I can accomplish HALF of these then I'll consider it a success! God bless and Happy New Year!!!

The End.

No comments: