Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christian - 6 Years Old - Kansas children photography

If you can't find the cuteness in this kid, you need to get your eyes checked. Christian is 7. He's shy at first but his smile is so electrifying you almost forget about the initial quietness. Having never photographed him before I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Luckily he followed direction very well in the studio and then once he got outside in his element, he cut loose and I was able to capture him in his truest form.


He LOVES to catch bugs . . . but since there weren't any buys he examined all the acorns he could find!

One of my favorite moments of the shoot . . we were almost done with his GQ look and I asked him to just look at the ground. Very quiet and reflective...


I asked him what his dad looks like after a long day at work. He made this funny face and let out a big yawnnnnnn. Perfect!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Kenny Felt= genius.

Unknown said...

Amazing - and - guess what - he has an equally amazing big sister!!!

Kenny Felt said...

His sister is pretty legit from what I can scarcely remember...