Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tyler & Whitney and Creedyn & Chayden

A recent Saturday brought Tyler and Whitney, who will be married this Fall in Missouri. Tyler was a senior client several years but this was my first meeting with Whitney.

When they arrived I noticed they were carrying leather cowboy stuff ... better known as chinks. They said they wanted to do something that was special to them and not a cookie cutter photo. We did several fun images but this is a simple one with two great smiles I thought I'd share.


Chaydon and Kreed were up next. Chaydon is one of those 4-year olds who just exudes happiness. He smiled non-stop the entire hour he was here.

His little brother, 1, was a bit harder to get smiling. This is my favorite image of Kreed from that session ... shows his personality quite well as he NEVER stopped moving away from the camera.

No comments: