Thursday, December 23, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Thanks For Being The Best Yet!


Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011.

Funny to think that only a few years ago we were worrying about Y2K.

This has been the most amazing year of my 28 years of life.

Professionally, it was better than ever. It's always a goal to make every year better than the last...this year I was able to continue my streak.

The best part of the year, though, came July 29. My little baby Blair Harvi was born. From the very first moment I saw her face, I was hooked. I was captivated by something so little, yet so breathtakingly powerful. Powerful because my life didn't matter as much anymore, only hers. Life changed in that instant. Now, she's nearly 5 months old and captivating me on a nightly basis. Her giggles melt my heart. Her tears make me realize just how precious she is.

I make a fool of myself with the songs I sing to her and the high-pitched voice I use when talking to her. And I don't care one bit who hears me...

You might ask what else happened in 2010 to make it so awesome? Plenty of things took place but once I get to talking about my little girl, everything else important fades away.

2010 was the best year of my life. Next year, it's my plan to write the same about 2011 and that every one of you can say the exact same thing.

No comments: