Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Congratulations to Ryan and Elizabeth


A guy I've known for years tied the knot with the love of his life, Elizabeth, Saturday in Lexington, Mo. I was lucky enough to be their photographer.

IT WAS THE COLDEST WEATHER I'VE EVER PHOTOGRAPHED A WEDDING IN! Though there was the hurdle to get by due to the weather I think we made some pretty fun and exciting images. Here is one that was taken inside the church rectory while we warmed our hands between outdoor shoots.


Not too long ago - maybe a few months at most - most of us saw a wedding video on Youtube. If you saw it, you know what I'm talking about. If not..oh well. Since then I had hoped that one of my wedding parties would do that and fortunately they saved the dance until the reception. Here is a quick shot of that.
That was only the beginning of the dancing as the wedding party proved that the dance floor was no match for them.
I can't forget that even though it was cold outside, the guys still found a way to have fun with expensive pieces of artillery (since the military academy was only a block away).

Lastly, I got a chance to hang with my cousin CK and his new fiancee Syd. CK was my best man when I got married and my hay fort buddy when we were kids. Their wedding will be sometime next fall and I can't wait for it!

No comments: