Friday, March 6, 2009

Enough Philosophy for the Day


"Just because we've been dealt a certain hand ... it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above - to conquer the boundaries of destiny that none of us wanted."

I love quotes. If possible I would read quotes all day long and try and find out how to apply them to everyday life. It's cheesy, I know. But...that's just me. I am extremely fond of the above quote for several reasons..one of which is that it's from one of my favorite books, and other because I have held the same belief my entire life.

Without sounding like too much of a jerk, I am easily annoyed at people who use their past as excuses for why their present life sucks and why their future lives are destined for failure. The only failures in life are those who don't believe any better.

That's all. Have a great weekend.

No comments: